Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We'll be getting our tag soon and have been trying to figure out what to put on it. Our regular state tags are horrible, so we are looking into a few of the special interest tags that are available. One that is near the top of the list is this one:

We have 5 characters that can be selected. What ideas do you have? Here's what we've got so far, at least the ones I can remember. One more letter would make it a lot easier.

HMSAF
THNKS
CMHOM
CUHOM
HMSUN

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
GITEM

I'm not yer normal Army guy, so it might not be the concensus, but I think "go get em" would be a more welcome encouragement from our fellow Americans than "come home soon"...

THNKS is always welcome though, and thank YOU all for the support :)

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I actually suggested KILEM to my wife and she said no. GITEM might be a good compromise though, good call!

·
I do my own stunts.
3,009 Posts
Wow, 5 characters sure doesn't give you much to work with.

THX2U
BSAFE
GDSPD
GTRDN

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow, 5 characters sure doesn't give you much to work with.

THX2U
BSAFE
GDSPD
GTRDN
No, it doesn't. Our regular plates have 6 characters, the regular custom plates have 7, the special interest plates (like this one) are either 5 or 6 depending on what they are, and my Richard Petty commemorative plate is only 4 and they are all numbers.

I like all of your suggestions except GTRDN. I hear that way too much and I can't stand Larry the Cable Guy even though he is funny.

·
Registered
637 Posts
proud

thx2u

PROUD

THX2U

I don't know why it keeps changing my letters to lower-case???

·
Premium Member
856 Posts
We'll be getting our tag soon and have been trying to figure out what to put on it. Our regular state tags are horrible, so we are looking into a few of the special interest tags that are available. One that is near the top of the list is this one:

We have 5 characters that can be selected. What ideas do you have? Here's what we've got so far, at least the ones I can remember. One more letter would make it a lot easier.

HMSAF
THNKS
CMHOM
CUHOM
HMSUN

Gosh ,that is difficult, but I'll say this , that plate is really nice looking, very patriotic, I like it.

AJ:)

·
Zzz Zzzzz Zzzzzzzzzzzz...
108 Posts
License Plate...

Hey Oilwell, have you thought about "TYFYS" ? It may have been suggested, but, I didn't see it.

"Thank You For Your Service"

·
Statler & Waldorf Show
835 Posts
Here is mine i just got, again i sell pipe for a living so it makes sense, but it also makes sense in another way :rofl:
You get 8 characters? :eek:

Lot of good suggestions for your 5 character plate. Too many good ones for me to pick a favorite or suggest something better.

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You get 8 characters? :eek:
No kidding. I could do so much with 8 characters. The last version of our wildlife conservation plates could have 7 and I wanted it to say ETCRTRZ. When I looked at them the other day they have dropped it to 5 characters, so that's out.

·
Statler & Waldorf Show
835 Posts
Texas is 6, for the second time ever later this year for one week it will open up to 7. Know exactly what I will try to get.

MyPlates.com

Out of curiosity, are you using a DOT statewide similar site as well?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts