Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a 2013 Unlimited Sport S here in Michigan and am planning on moving it down to Texas before the end of the year. Michigan does not require a front plate and the dealer told me the front plate bracket doesn't get shipped with the vehicles they receive (I did ask for it before it was delivered). Texas requires a front plate and I wanted to know if there is an actual bracket for the plate, or does the plate just screw to the bumper?

·
Registered
27 Posts
My 2013 (purchased in Texas) did not come with a front bracket. The stock bumper has two threaded screw holes for the top of the plate, and two raised dimples at the bottom of the plate.

·
Registered
12 Posts
i12bda1 said:
My 2013 (purchased in Texas) did not come with a front bracket. The stock bumper has two threaded screw holes for the top of the plate, and two raised dimples at the bottom of the plate.
Ha mine is opposite dimples on top

·
Registered
151 Posts
Me too................

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Mine is screwed in at the bottom, and the top is unattached. I'd have to bend the plate to attach both the top and bottom to the bumper.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts