Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was running with a delete plate (no spare on the back) and I took off the license plate holder and put in a plug.
Now I am getting 5 new shoes and need to do something with my license plate. I don't want to put the big plastic corner piece on because I like the look with the "clean" corner.
I was thinking of getting a plastic covered chain to feed through the new wheel but I don't want the plate to be rubbing against it.
Any suggestions?

·
Registered
936 Posts
simple... just make a plate bracket thingy that mounts to the unused lug holes of the spare....

·
Registered
589 Posts
You may also want to add this...
License Plate Frame and Third Brake Light LED
If you go this route...tell these people you want a black cable if they have it mine was grey and I had to tape wrap it to help hide it a bit...
Third Brake light you can hook up or leave off, you by law are only required to have the illumination...which I taped into the left tail light housing or right either one...
Poison Spyder Custom LED License Plate and 3rd Brake Light with 6' Extension Har | eBay
Your welcome...
Glad I could be of assistance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts