Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I get a thrill every time I approach my jeep to drive it and think, "I can't believe this is mine." I was behind another jeep a few minutes ago and he had a spare tire cover that read, "Life is Good," and I thought, "Yup, that just about sums it up."

Any day I get to drive my jeep, it's a good day.

Steve Thomas

·
Registered
844 Posts
My son found a Life is Good teeshirt with the jeep on the front...and I wear it proudly when I go jeeping!

Just checked the on line store for Life is Good...and the Jeep shirt isn't there!

·
Premium Member
3,520 Posts
What makes it better is sharing the moment with the younger generation and getting them into Jeeping. My 2yr old LOVES going for Jeep rides!

·
Registered
693 Posts
I echo the sentiments. I love it. HOWEVER, keep in mind that this sort of thing, living in modern society and driving your fav truck is an aberration in the scheme of time humans have been alive on this planet. As fast as it has come in the last 100 years, can it go back just as fast or faster even, if the wrong things line up to make that happen. What we had did not exist on any scale prior to 1900 or so, never mind were there any cities like today 500 years ago in the US. Just stand outside your front yard and imagine there being nothing but nature, and how quiet it would be on any given day.

Enjoy it for as long as you can.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I agree 100% percent...I look forward to driving it every day. Life is Good!!!!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts