Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys new to this and would like some help because i have been sucked into this "Jeep thing" and proud of it. i got a 2010 JK looking to put 35's and a 2 1/2'' lift on it. What would be the best tire and tire carrier/rear bumper. also how much does it cost to gear it out?

·
The Bad Guy
23,237 Posts
Those are not questions that can be answered properly with so little information to go on. You haven't tols us anything about your Jeep or how you plan to use it. My guess is you also don't have enough information yourself to ask the right questions in order to get the answers you need. Spend some time here and get involved in some of the myriad of threads concerning the subject. Once you get a better understanding, you will be able to ask specific questions to which you can get specific answers.

·
Registered
8,929 Posts
good advice from daggo.

Sit back and read the forum for a month at least. Read read read.

Wheel it stock a bit. Meet other JK owners and look at what they did to theirs.
Some mods work for some people, some for others. Depends on you and where you live.

Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey thanks guys gonna take some more time and then get back with more info no need to rush

1 - 4 of 4 Posts