Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My TJ isn't lifted, yet, but I'm thinking about a 2" lift. Most times it is recommended that a rear trackbar relocation or adjustable trackbar be installed.

Why just a rear trackbar? Does the front differential not also move when lifted? I see adjustable front trackbars advertised. Just curious.

·
Registered
260 Posts
My TJ isn't lifted, yet, but I'm thinking about a 2" lift. Most times it is recommended that a rear trackbar relocation or adjustable trackbar be installed. Why just a rear trackbar? Does the front differential not also move when lifted? I see adjustable front trackbars advertised. Just curious.
You will need both.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Both move. The front just doesn't move as much. It's your choice to get an adjustable front trackbar at that height. It's really whether or not you are picky about your Jeep being symmetrical or not.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Both move. The front just doesn't move as much. It's your choice to get an adjustable front trackbar at that height. It's really whether or not you are picky about your Jeep being symmetrical or not.
He's right, but being out of symmetry will lead to bump stear. How much depends on each jeep and its angles.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts