Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys I know it comes down to the Chrysler dealership you purchase your jeep from but I am having a hard time deciding Ina lift from them or going with a TF lift. I don't want to face any issues like a sensor going out or something like the AC compressor going out and the dealership saying it's from the lift and or tires. I ordered a 2015 JKS. I spoke with the service manager and he stated they don't red flag lifted jeeps. However that's not what I have been reading on jeep forums. Any advice???

·
Registered
4,363 Posts
Well guys I know it comes down to the Chrysler dealership you purchase your jeep from but I am having a hard time deciding Ina lift from them or going with a TF lift. I don't want to face any issues like a sensor going out or something like the AC compressor going out and the dealership saying it's from the lift and or tires. I ordered a 2015 JKS. I spoke with the service manager and he stated they don't red flag lifted jeeps. However that's not what I have been reading on jeep forums. Any advice???
If your dealer doesn't flag wranglers and they are mod friendly then you have nothing to worry about. If your ac goes out you'll be fine.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.