Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rubicon Express or TeraFlex, both long arm with shocks 3 to 3.5. Choices, choices, what to do? All of your thoughts and advice will either help or confuse. But i would like to see whats out there. Thank you all.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
There are a million makes and ways to lift your Jeep. It all starts with your intended use.
Read through the following thread: http://www.wranglerforum.com/f202/beginners-guide-to-lifting-your-jk-298665.html
Spend some time searching forums for lift threads and reading comments on results. Understand what to expect before dumping dime on lift. However, don't go cheap with the expectation of wonderful results. I

·
Super Moderator
53,784 Posts

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Yep, read the thread and as always, a 2.5 inch lift is plenty for 35's and doesn't require all the other stuff to make it work (drive line, track bars, control arms, etc, etc.) If you want 3 or 3.5 fine, but know what you're getting into.

I also agree. Stick with lift brands most of us run. They are not all created equal.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts