Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am looking at possibly getting the Rancho 2" Sport Lift w/ RS5000X shocks.

https://www.quadratec.com/p/rancho/...tem-rs5000x-shocks-jeep-wrangler-jk-unlimited

Hows the lift for anyone who has it? What's the look on a 4door? Quadratec has a $50 gift card with purchase right now. Figured that's a really good deal on the lift.

I'm looking to stay in the 2-2.5" lift range as at most I will probably just put Rubi/Willy Wheels/Tires on the Jeep for now. When tires wear out I may go up to 33's.

Let me know thoughts/reviews/looks!

Thanks!

·
Grooving With A Pict
2,492 Posts
Hey Thanks! I appreciate it, but when I searched I didn't see a more recent thread since 2018. Seriously.

If we can - go ahead and merge, or delete this one. No biggie.
The search here is spotty at best. But this thread rarely falls off the first page. :)

Use google search and include "wranglerforum" and your search term "rancho 2" sport lift" and it should be the first hit you get.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The search here is spotty at best. But this thread rarely falls off the first page. :)

Use google search and include "wranglerforum" and your search term "rancho 2" sport lift" and it should be the first hit you get.

Yeah search on this forum is tough. I didn’t even look at the first page. I figured I would just search for threads. Lots of random results. Will definitely use the google search tip moving forward. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts