Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a Sahara 10 n wanting to put a lift and 33s on it . I've called several places some say ruff country others say 4 wheel performance n one says zone because it's bds lift this is for my wife and will be n every day driver. Oh n it's a 3 in lift she will not be doing any off roading we r going to wait on that till I get mine. Any help would be great

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Have read some bad reports on Rough Country. They say some springs will start to sag. Not off roading would probably go with the Teraflex leveling kit.

·
I AM THERE4 I JEEP
12,295 Posts
Rough Country should change their name to "3 week alternative".

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
I like my AEV 2.5 setup... Terraflex can be spec'd similar. You don't need much lift for 33s... just the proper offset wheel.... If you go up, go with 35s minimum or it will look weird...

·
Registered
48 Posts
thats awesome the shocks are giving out after 5000 miles to but I'm getting the AEV 3.5" DualSport RS Suspension System with Bilstein 5160 Shocks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank y'all but I do not want to do the leveling kit as I'm putting armor on the front n back and w that weight the plastic bushings will not hold up that long bit will look into the other lifts tho

·
Registered
392 Posts
Thank y'all but I do not want to do the leveling kit as I'm putting armor on the front n back and w that weight the plastic bushings will not hold up that long bit will look into the other lifts tho
On that note, you might take a look at the RK 2.5 Stock Mod. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts