Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am leaning towards an AEV 2.5" lift with relocation brackets but I don't know where to get it installed. I would go for the Mopar 2" lift and just get it done by Smith Haven Jeep but I'm not a huge fan of the caster bolts, I'd much prefer the relocation brackets. Does anyone know where I could get the AEV kit installed locally? I live in Oakdale and know The Truck Shop in Sayville is right down the road from me, but they really rubbed me the wrong way the last time I was in there, and they seem very expensive.

I have a few places around me that I will call, has anyone ever dealt with TNT4x4 in Ronkonkoma, or RMS in Bohemia? These are both within 10 minutes of my house, which is crazy.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your own garage and 8 hours of fun will do the trick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unforunately I don't have the tools or the know-how to do it myself. I have the garage but other than that I'm flappin hard and not goin anywhere lol

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wondering if you ended up finding a place in LI?

Not yet...kind of sucks. The truck shop in sayville is an option but they’re expensive and they really turned me off the last time I went in there

·
Jeeper
5,096 Posts
Id be glad to help if you werent so far.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I put in spring and shocks from a jk but it was a friend of mines garage, if its a weekend i can lend a hand for a fella jeeper

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I put in spring and shocks from a jk but it was a friend of mines garage, if its a weekend i can lend a hand for a fella jeeper
Im not sure what kind of help I would be but thanks! Im going to give the below number a call and see what they say first.

Evans4x4
516-384-5349
Deer Park NY
Thanks for this! I drive through Deer Park all the time and had no idea this place existed.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Im not sure what kind of help I would be but thanks! Im going to give the below number a call and see what they say first.

Thanks for this! I drive through Deer Park all the time and had no idea this place existed.
Hey LIRubi1127, did you ever end up getting this done? If so, may I ask where? Thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts