Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. Got a 2017 JKU and I’ve been slowly acquiring the parts I need to get it off the hideous stock wheels and tires. I have a 2.5 teraflex coil lift, skyjacker blackmax shocks, teraflex exhaust spacers and Rancho geometry brackets. I always wanted to install this all myself but my local shop quoted me $400 to install so I was gonna go that route. Now they want $900 so I’m gonna tackle it on my own. I gotta admit though that I’m a bit scared, she’s brand new and I don’t want to **** up. I have a racecar shop and all the tools I need I believe but not anyone to help or supervise haha. Anyhow, I need help, need to meet some Jeep buds. Pizza, beer, cash. Not sure I want to tackle this alone.

·
Premium Member
695 Posts
Hey all. Got a 2017 JKU and I’ve been slowly acquiring the parts I need to get it off the hideous stock wheels and tires. I have a 2.5 teraflex coil lift, skyjacker blackmax shocks, teraflex exhaust spacers and Rancho geometry brackets. I always wanted to install this all myself but my local shop quoted me $400 to install so I was gonna go that route. Now they want $900 so I’m gonna tackle it on my own. I gotta admit though that I’m a bit scared, she’s brand new and I don’t want to **** up. I have a racecar shop and all the tools I need I believe but not anyone to help or supervise haha. Anyhow, I need help, need to meet some Jeep buds. Pizza, beer, cash. Not sure I want to tackle this alone.

Where are you located and when do you want to do it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Burlington County. I see you are in Morris, which is far so I understand not wanting to deal with it. But if you’re willing??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts