Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
spent all saturday putting the rough country 4" lift in. For some weird reason, i didnt need the spring compressor at all like everyone said i would.Cake!

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
Looking good!

·
Registered
77 Posts
looks good...now get it dirty

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

i know!! cant wait to see what the beast can do

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
So I guess I'm confused.....4" lift plus a 3" body lift and you aren't even looking at a SYE? What am I missing?

·
Registered
5,941 Posts
but it will look funny from the side. with the 3" BL the body comes up very much. and for the 4" suspension you´ll need a tc drop. that makes the jeep look like it has not much ground clearance.
i would say it´s time for a MML, a SYE + CV driveshaft and a 3" belly-up.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Looks good if you ask me. Im running 4+3 and couldnt be happier. I dont run a sye yet, although im thinking about it to make my transfer case linkage a lil easier to operate, but its not necessary. Aint nothing wrong with showing frame when it means you can clear the meats..and churn the goo. Rock on man.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Looks good if you ask me. Im running 4+3 and couldnt be happier. I dont run a sye yet, although im thinking about it to make my transfer case linkage a lil easier to operate, but its not necessary. Aint nothing wrong with showing frame when it means you can clear the meats..and churn the goo. Rock on man.
thanks dude, many people disagree with such a big body lift. I think its awesome. mudweiser would of never been able to fit 38 without the 3inch body lift. This can explain why almost all of the jeepers on this site run the 33s. dont mind them, there just jealous!!

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Hey,
Nice jeep!1!
How hard was it to install the rough country lift-kit?
Did you really install the R.C. coil-springs without a spring compressor?
How did you do that?
How is the ride on the road?

-Matt

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
This can explain why almost all of the jeepers on this site run the 33s. dont mind them, there just jealous!!
nah its cause i don't do the ghey mud and i don't like to be able to see people through my jeep.

i bet a 6" long arm with 35's could out do you on the trail. you'd probably be tire picking like crazy. now maybe it would be a different story if it was in the nasty mud. whatever you like though.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Looks Great!

Looks great, but I do agree with BigJeep. I would at some point add a SYE and d/s just to add strength to your drive line. The Jeep looks sweet! :)

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Hey,
Nice jeep!1!
How hard was it to install the rough country lift-kit?
Did you really install the R.C. coil-springs without a spring compressor?
How did you do that?
How is the ride on the road?

-Matt
??????????????????/

1 - 19 of 19 Posts