Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering picking up a gently used 2.5" AEV lift kit. I don't have the knowledge, ability or all the tools I would probably need to install on my own on my 2013 JKU. However, this is something I have always wanted to learn to become more familiar with my jeep. I am in the Sparta area and would offer more than just beer and pizza if someone was willing to help me out. What do you think?

If not, what is the best and most reasonable shop around that I should check in with for install quotes?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
330 Posts
sorry, youre too far north for me to chime in, dont know anything north of brigantine lol

·
Registered
16 Posts
I took mine to an awesome shop right near you. They installed a 2.5inch TF spring and shock kit for me.

The 4x4 Place in Lake Hopatcong.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Bueller??
Pm me I can direct u. 4x4 place in hopatcong is a rip off. Had work done there last year n they messed up the install in ball joints. Then tried to charge me twice for an alignment. Just recently found out some stuff I need to dispute on my receipt as well.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Duhboy- tried to PM you but your inbox is full. Interested in your thoughts. Also, keep me posted about wheeling in Sparta on Saturday if you go.

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Total Performance in Mahwah NJ was great for me

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Haven't pulled the trigger on a kit yet. Torn between AEV 2.5" and Mopar 2". Talked to the guys at Smashboogie. Seems like they would be hard to beat.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Smashboogie 4x4 hooked me up. Great guys, great work and great price! Highly recommend them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts