Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking a kit I know I am gonna go with replacement springs and shocks the works but I don't won't to go to high to we're my tire look to small. I have a 08 with 285/75/16. I was thinking about a 2.5 lift I don't plan on getting to aggressive right now I do love running up hills and playing in the mud. I would just like to have some decent travel for climbing

·
Super Moderator
53,784 Posts
Seider said:
I am looking a kit I know I am gonna go with replacement springs and shocks the works but I don't won't to go to high to we're my tire look to small. I have a 08 with 285/75/16. I was thinking about a 2.5 lift I don't plan on getting to aggressive right now I do love running up hills and playing in the mud. I would just like to have some decent travel for climbing
2.5 Just installed. Still running stock 32's.
Doesn't look bad at all.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
I did the same thing for awhille ran stock tires with a 2.5 inch teraflex Coil lift with shocks, and it took me about 2 months before I gave in and put on 34's. It looked fine and rode smooth but it was just knowing I could have bigger tires that drove me nuts. Once you start you really can't stop!

·
Super Moderator
53,784 Posts
drew_2008jk said:
I did the same thing for awhille ran stock tires with a 2.5 inch teraflex Coil lift with shocks, and it took me about 2 months before I gave in and put on 34's. It looked fine and rode smooth but it was just knowing I could have bigger tires that drove me nuts. Once you start you really can't stop!
34's? Nice compromise :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks I might just go with a 3 inch that would make me happy and then when I need new tires I can get some bigger ones.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yeah and after I put them on I regretted not going to 35's I have plenty of room!! All I can say is thank God that tires don't last forever!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts