Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
it all depends on what you are looking for. there are simple kits that'll give you 3-4'' and then some not so simple kits to give you the same lift. start poking around at rubiconexpress.com. that will give you a good idea of prices and what comes with each kit. and i'm sure there are some members in the area that would help install a kit. be much cheaper than going to a shop to have it done.

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
if your willin to do a 2" lift then you could do a budget boost. i've heard they are really simple to install (as all you do is slide the coil spacer over the stock coil and install new bumpstops along with new shocks)

rough country is probably the best bang for the buck. less than $550 and its complete and i haven't heard any complaints

just ask some of these arizona guys on here to help you install it...and of course you'll bring the beer ;) :D

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
I see that you are in AZ. Give Joe Daro owner of Absolute Offroad a call 602-248-8949. He can answer any of your questions if you are concerned about what lift is best for your jeep. He's a local guy that wheels the same parts he sells.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts