Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need sugestions about installing a lift kit for my 2002 tj sahara, almost got a 4" lift someone toll me that if I don't do much off road I should not, I'm not looking into going rock climing on it, just got little bigger wheels and tire from a 2009 unlimited, and will like to give a better look, was looking into getting a lift kit from rough country they have a 2.5" and a 3" for good deal, my friend toll me that rough country usually ride a little hard, any sugestions? please thnxs, what I'm thinking about getting is the progressive spring kit

·
That WF guy.
21,557 Posts
Welcome again to the forum Eric. :wavey:

Lift are used for tire height increase (or looks). The size of lift you will need will depend on what tire size you wish to run.

Take a look at the TJ lift review Sticky here to get a better Idea of what you would like/need......http://www.wranglerforum.com/f5/tj-lift-reviews-25145.html

As for the "wheels and tires from a 2009 unlimited"...did you get wheel adapters to be able to mount them on your TJ?

JK wheel bolt pattern/// 5 on 5
TJ wheel bolt pattern/// 5 on 4.5

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks man I'm sorry I'm new at this, I got the problem with the adapters taken care of, what a nightmare but I got it, already checked out the lift reviews thanks again

1 - 3 of 3 Posts