Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought an 07 wrangler 4-door. It's all stock. I want to lift it as much as I can with no cutting or major drive train modifications. I have heard 2" to 2.5 ". What's a inexpensive good quality lift kit?

·
Registered
217 Posts
I just installed the AEV 2in spacer kit tonight. I still too early to tell, went with this one because of the cost and just had a baby. I want to do the 2.5 someday when i can afford wheels and tires.

·
Registered
34,589 Posts
I like the 2.5 Terra Flex my self. Been running it it for 4 years and no problems at all.

·
Super Moderator
53,785 Posts
I've owned Teraflex coils and switched over to RK.
I got more height with the Rk's but own a 2 door without bumpers/tie carrier/winch.
4 doors see closer to 2.5 with RK coils or you can do Tf which offers both 2 door and 4 door coils.

Inexpensive and quality should never be used together.
You want a kit that is complete for the height and your needs. Yes .... You can spend $500 on a 4" (brand) coil lift but it lacks certain key components to do it the right way.

Have you considered a budget type lift ?

·
Registered
64 Posts
We move a lot of the AEV 2.5" suspension lift. If is a great improvement to the on and off-road handling of the Wrangler. For spending the money, you get so much more back in your Wrangler.

The 2.0" spacer suspension lift is more economical, but is purely cosmetic.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts