Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have more questions! :)
I don't plan on doing much off-roading with my jeep, at least not at the moment maybe down the road when my kids are grown and I actually have time. Anyhow, I do want my jeep to have that bigger tire beefy look. SO....do I get a leveling kit and achieve the look for a fraction of the cost or do I spend the money and get a 2.5 lift? I already decided on 17x9 custom wheels and 33's so that will also lift the jeep about an inch give or take. My bro says the leveling kit is cheap quality and I should go with the lift. I was looking at teraflex leveling kit. What are your thoughts???

·
Registered
125 Posts
I just bought the Daystar 1 3/4" spacer kit and installing this weekend so I'll let you know how it turns out. But according to Daystar this kit will fit up to a 35". I'm personally going with 33's after my stock 32's wear out. I don't think for my purposes I need any taller lift or tires, especially with what the 35's and taller upgrades...regearing, steering stabilizer or upgraded track bar etc. I really like the look of the 35's+, but since I won't be doing much more than logging roads etc when I hunt I'm going this route for now at least....of course I'm completely new to the Jeep world and this may change faster than I plan! lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts