Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a 2.5 inch rough country lift on my 15 jkur. Its fine. I'm running 315 70 17 duratracs on my stock wheels with 1.5 spacers. I only get rub on full front articulation when I'm turning. Fenders have held up to some serious wheeling over the months but I want more height lol.

So. The lift mish mash I'm thinking of should be alright to do u think but I just wanna make sure I'm not going to burn any churches down.

I want to do the Mopar 4 inch lift that comes with the fox reservoir shocks hi steer fox stabilizer shock and even a front driveshaft! I can pick this up for about 2k on Mopar online parts.

The problem is this lift is a cam bolt lift and only comes with two crappy control arms. I think front upper.

So....enter a full set of metal cloak arms. Around 1200 before shipping... These arms are gorgeous and I really appreciate the engineering that goes into these.

Problem #2. This lift doesn't come with new track bars...ik..probably not necessarily needed. But I wanna fix this for more flex and ride quality.

Enter...metal cloak front and rear track bars. This should give me a pretty good setup I think. And relatively cost effective ish too...

What do you guys think??

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd go with the Superlift front and rear TB's. Dual durometers, adjustable, and priced right (about $100 each).
wouldn't match the other parts lol. All that extra adjustability would probably just cause me to mess it up lol

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You should be running steering correction with that much height. With that you have a raised front bracket. You already have a rear axle side TB bracket. You may or may not need TB's with brackets on both ends.
It comes with a Hi steer kit. This isn't enough? Idk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts