Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a spacer lift of 2 inches, and I'm in the process of buying new shocks as well. I have two new REAR ones from rough country, I believe they are hydro 7000 which I heard are pretty good. Now should I continue with rough country all around, and if so what type of hydros or nitro?? If not what would be best for the front shocks since there is more weight? And does anyone have a right up for installing spacer lifts and shocks? I need pics to do itmyself

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Well that's a plus because rough country shocks are absolutely terrible. I have there progressive rate coils and I love them, installed shocks, took them out 2 days later and returned them I said in another post it was like driving a covered wagon over a boulder field. I would stick with the same shocks all around. Hydros are a good choice.

·
Banned
1,006 Posts
Try searching this forum and the internet for lift install questions. It's easy to do.

·
Premium Member
1,893 Posts
So I have a spacer lift of 2 inches, and I'm in the process of buying new shocks as well. I have two new REAR ones from rough country, I believe they are hydro 7000 which I heard are pretty good. Now should I continue with rough country all around, and if so what type of hydros or nitro?? If not what would be best for the front shocks since there is more weight? And does anyone have a right up for installing spacer lifts and shocks? I need pics to do itmyself
Why would there be any more weight? I'm confused.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts