Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saving up for a lift and have a couple questions. I want to end up with 35 in the end but dont know which one of these is best option. #1 OME 2.5in sl with JKS 1.5in bl to get 33s then metalcloak fenders for 35s or #2 3.5in RE sl to get 33s then bl for 35s. Any input is welcome thanks

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Prob some bilsteins. Was wonderin if i could run either lift and get 35s or would one be better than other?

·
Registered
210 Posts
The problem would be tire flex, if its a daily driver and not really crazy off road u will be fine. It's when u start climbing over stuff that u might rub a little with 35's but u can always get a rim with back spacing or trim ur fenders inside. But they will both work. I would go with RE shocks they are made in the same place as blisten and cheaper I think. Same company makes both they just put different stickers on them.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I would personally go with the rubicon express lift. But I'm just impartial because I run a rubicon kit myself and like it. No experience with the other kit personally to be a good judge.

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
My re 3.5 super flex will stuff my worn 33's to the fender and I have a 1" bl. Have you thought about going with the 4.5? Then add the bl when you bump to 35's.

·
Registered
210 Posts
jww3rd said:
Gotcha but could i fit 35 with the first combo or would i rub?
The RE 3.5 says it will fit 33's so ur good their. With a body lift it should fit 35's does ur rims have back spacing? If so then yea it will fit fine. If not then u will have to trim some stuff because it might rub a little.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts