Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright i have a 2013 Unlimited Rubicon and i plan on running 35s.
If i get a 3" Lift from BDS am i going to have to upgrade driveshafts? Would 35s fit with a 2" Coil Lift or would i be better off with the 3" Lift?

·
Registered
52 Posts
I know two people running that setup . They wheel them and have not replaced their drive shafts! Also they have had good luck with that lift.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know two people running that setup . They wheel them and have not replaced their drive shafts! Also they have had good luck with that lift.
Perfect :thumb:

Does anybody know if 35s would fit on a 2" Lift? I can't decide between the 2" or 3". I see a lot of people running 35s on a 2.5" Lift is that extra .5" going to make a difference?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Lift heights are "estimated" lift, depends on manufacturer. Personally I'd do a 2.5 or 3" lift just to make sure the 35's fit and don't rub. Also, get a good lift and don't skimp or go with a budget lift. Properly designed lifts work for a reason, cheap ones are cheap for a reason. I like AEV's 2.5" sport lift. Theres a video on YouTube showing how some jeeps handle based on the lifts they have. They drove a couple jeeps across a bumpy sand section & it was funny how one bounced all over the place with a cheap lift and the AEV lifted jeep just sailed through nice an smoothly. Cant find it right now but its will when I find it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts