Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to know how much a 3" lift really gives you right now my jeep measured at 19" from the ground up to the tub of the jeep how higher would my jeep be after the 3" lift can anyone help. :D

·
Registered
678 Posts
That all depends on the tire size you choose but I would assume with the same tires about 3-3 1\2 inches

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well i just have hansen winch bumper and its a soft top and my stock tires are 30"s im waiting for call from 4wheel parts that it came and was wondering how i was reallying going to get so thanks.

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
I just measured mine. It's 25 and 1/2 inches from the ground to the bottom of the rocker. I have a 4" lift with 3/4" spacers front and rear and my Jeep is pretty heavy.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Hey Scout, where did you get youe 3/4 spacers and how much did you pay. After I put all this stuff on mine, the lift just doesn't sit as high anymore.

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
Hey Scout, where did you get youe 3/4 spacers and how much did you pay. After I put all this stuff on mine, the lift just doesn't sit as high anymore.
I bought some Teraflex spacers from 4wd.com. I think they were around $ 50 for all four? I can't really remember how much exactly but they were cheap. You can use them as 3/4" by themselves or stack them with the factory donut and get 1 & 1/4"s. I'm sure just about everyone sells them. :)

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I got a full traction lift still waiting for 4wheel parts to call.
bigjeep thats what i was guessing to my dad told me the same thing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts