Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How can you tell how much a jeep has been lifted? I bought this jeep the way it is shown here,it has 33 inch tires. Was also curious as to how much it would be worth if I was to sell it,has 2,5 engine,5 speed manual,128000 miles,91 yj.

Attachments

·
Administrator
12,622 Posts
appears to have at least a small shackle lift and maybe a small spring lift, as there is not a t-case drop which is with the taller spring lifts. I would guess 2.5-3 inches give or take, hard to tell with the fender flares being cut. As for price a jeep like this in my area would range low of 2k to high of 4500.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not gonna sell it,just curious If I did good with it.bought it for 500 dollars. Put a lot of new parts into it to bring it back to life,fuel pump,powersteering pump.steering gear box,break calipers break cylinders.rear brakes,muffler. starter, radiator, and timeing chain,also new tire and rim for spare.Have a total of 2500 dollars invested in it. So i,m thinking if I invest anouther 1000 dollars into it,for a winch,and maybe fender flares to totally cover the tires.I wouldnt be hurting to badly with it. Just interested in others opinion.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
gennybro said:
I'm not gonna sell it,just curious If I did good with it.bought it for 500 dollars. Put a lot of new parts into it to bring it back to life,fuel pump,powersteering pump.steering gear box,break calipers break cylinders.rear brakes,muffler. starter, radiator, and timeing chain,also new tire and rim for spare.Have a total of 2500 dollars invested in it. So i,m thinking if I invest anouther 1000 dollars into it,for a winch,and maybe fender flares to totally cover the tires.I wouldnt be hurting to badly with it. Just interested in others opinion.
500 bucks.smoking deal bud.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts