Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so after reading tons of posts on here, I was pretty set on going with the favorite lift setup on here - teraflex 2.5". Then the other day I saw someone post that they just put the quadratec on theirs and liked it. Did another search and read that most of the people that go with the quadratec lift like it.

my Jeep is my daily driver and that is probably where it is at 90% of the time. I have Rampage bumpers and a winch. I will be doing skids this spring. I do like to go out on some trails (did Chinaman Gulch 2x this past summer) and other colorado trails. it is sitting on 285's right now and am looking to go with 34 or 35's after i lift. I do like the factory ride and would like to keep it about the same.

The quadratec lift is significantly cheaper than the teraflex. Anyone have any recommendations on which way to go? I want to do it right the first time and not have to do it over.

I will end up doing LCA's no matter the kit.

thanks for the help.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just installed the Teraflex S/T3 3" kit and love the quality of the parts. Hasn't been tested yet, but from initial inspection of quality of each part during install, I'm quite pleased. Teraflex has a great reputation, but as you said their kits and parts are bit on the high end price wise.

·
Registered
457 Posts
I have the TF 2.5" coil lift with Fox 2.0 IFP shocks, Lift has been on now about 4000 miles and has settled in nicely. Also my daily driver and rides very well on the K02 tires.

I have taken it off road several times (including Broken Arrow in Sedona, AZ) and it didn't skip a beat!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts