Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, i have a stock 2001 TJ Sport. its stock as of now but im going to throw a 2 inch pro comp lift on it. I know this question is frequent but idk what size tries to get. I want that little bit wider and squatty look to it. Im looking at the General AT2 tires (31 in.) i dont want any rubbing but i dont like a big gap between the fenders and tires. Will 31's have clearence and still have that big(i guess i could say) look to it.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Go with 33s FTW, just the right stance IMO...

·
Registered
52 Posts
I think it would work good. I have a 2 inch spacer lift on my rubicon with 32x11.50s but they rub (alot). the rims are 15x10 and look really good but the rubbing is starting to get annoying haha

·
Registered
390 Posts
I have a two inch pro comp lift, with 33's and 31's. The 33's rub pretty bad with very little flex but look good when I feel like being a mall crawler ;) I would recommend 31's though if you offroad, if you have rims with the right backspacing you won't have any problems with rubbing. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i wheel when i can. nd its not very intense wheeling. i like 31's bc they dont rub but i just dont know if it will have that look to it im probably gonna go with 31's or 32's. thanks for all the help guys

1 - 7 of 7 Posts