Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do I determine the lift under a 2010 JK that I bought? Like to replace the shocks. Thanks in advance,Ted

·
Retired Moderator
100,578 Posts
I moved you to JK Tech. You should receive more responds in this Forum.

·
Premium Member
1,551 Posts
Hey @kjeeper10 dp you still have that diagram of the stock suspension measurements? Might help this guy figure out what length shocks he needs.

OP you might be able to find something in the "beginners guide to lifting jk" sticky

Joe

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Or search Google for the image. Assume the OP wants to know the actual height to choose the right shocks and not the brand of the lift.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all the help. After reviewing the pictures and taking measurements, the lift comes out to be 4".

·
Registered
269 Posts
Thanks for all the help. After reviewing the pictures and taking measurements, the lift comes out to be 4".
Does your jeep have factory bumpers and/or a winch? Most lift heights are advertised as a "loaded" height and take into account the weight of steel bumpers/fenders, winch, armor, etc. It's not uncommon to put a 3" spring lift on a factory jeep and get a net lift of 4".

1 - 7 of 7 Posts