Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a 4" or 2.5" lift with 31s? I wanna see what it would look like before I decide on which lift to go with I have a 4cyl so I think anything over 31s would be to much tire for the engine.. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
4 cylinder can take 33's without much issue. Only issue you might have is highway driving past 65 mph.

Slick lookin' jeep Yjwolf.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea I plan on having two sets of tires an rims anyways like 31" radials or all terrains for everyday use and maybe 33" boggers for the mud.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Just remember a YJ lift looks and maybe alot smaller then a TJ will looks cause the fenders. 4" of lift with 31"s would look goofy on a TJ IMO just get a 2.5" or something like that.
It really doesn't look that bad. There are a few users that have posted some other pics as well.

·
Registered
351 Posts
when i got my jeep i thought i wanted 31s and 2''s of lift but i said i dont want to have to do this twice so i went 2.5 add a leaf, 2 inch body, 2 inch shackles, and 33s. i also have a 4 bannger and i dont regret it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts