Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so.. im orderin my lift kit on friday..

my question is will i be able to clear 33's with a 2'' suspension lift and a 1'' bl..

right now my jeep is stock with 31's and the only time my tires rub is when i have the wheel turned all the way.. i also have wheel spacers on the way to make my tires stick out a tad bit more which should stop the tires from rubbin when i do a u-e

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
if you really have 15x10" rims you might rub. If they're really stock, they are more likely 15x8

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
so.. im orderin my lift kit on friday..

my question is will i be able to clear 33's with a 2'' suspension lift and a 1'' bl..

right now my jeep is stock with 31's and the only time my tires rub is when i have the wheel turned all the way.. i also have wheel spacers on the way to make my tires stick out a tad bit more which should stop the tires from rubbin when i do a u-e

you'll clear it fine on the street but you may rub offroad when flexing. depends on your bumpstop.

·
Registered
80 Posts
There's a 99.99% chance you'll rub off road. 10.5 stock rims? I didn't think stock rims came in that width. Which ones do you have? My stock Ecco's are 15X7.

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
they came from the dealer.. but i dont think they are stock.. =X

i was lookin the other day and it seems like i already got a 1'' body lift on my jeep too..

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
if you wanna be sure that u have a BL then post up a pic :D

or just see if there are round blocks on top of the body mounts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts