Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am getting a lift kit installed on my 2013 jeep wrangler unlimited sahara. I am getting the factory 3 inch lift from mopar. Fox racing actually makes the lifts for them now my dealership said. Anyways, I have an 18 inch rim now I think that I plan on replacing with the same size xd addict rims. Would that look ridiculous or should I get a smaller rim. I don't plan on going off roading anytime soon, but I do live where it snows a lot in the winter. I just want it to look mean overall

·
Registered
10,544 Posts
go smaller, go cheaper with wheels. xd addicts are abundant among many jeepers/trucks. However, if your planning on wheeling, expect them to be a lil banged up afterwards (i know ur not going offroading anytime soon but i'm just giving u a heads up if u do go)

i have 17' fuel wheels and everytime i wash the jeep, i see new scratches here and there due to some of my adventures.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea maybe ill go 17 and get bigger tires. Not to small, not to big and even a little cheaper! Thanks for the advice!

·
Registered
536 Posts
From what I understand fox marked the shocks not the lift. I think they use several companies. Treacle being one of them.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Wow phone got that wrong. That was suppose to be teraflex. Other then pricey if that's the one your talking about its pretty decent. But what "Mopar" part isn't more expensive lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts