Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I have a 2011 JK Sport S and just noticed the other evening that the little green light that illuminates on the window switches is out on my driver side one (I use this everyday twice a day as I park in a parking garage). Any idea how to fix this? Is it a fuse issue? It's not a big deal, but my OCD won't forget about it. :)

·
Registered
8,968 Posts
If the switch works and the light is out the switch has to be replaced. The light isn't serviceable. It's actually a common problem. However, I thought I saw at one time that someone removed the switches and replaced the lights with aftermarket led's but I'm not familiar with how that works. If someone is aware of it maybe they'll chime in.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the quick reply. I didn't realize that this is a common problem. Now that I know that, I feel a little better. The switch works perfectly fine, it is just the light that is out. I'll just wait until one or two more go out (door lock/s, center console, other window switch, etc.) before worrying too much more about it. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts