Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say thank you to all WF staff for repealing the ban against new lighting threads. :thumb:

It is soooooo much easier looking at the specific lighting issues & responses rather that sifting through 10^10 postings of only generally related items to try & connect the dots between questions & answers.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Agreed ... Thanks !

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
I second the OPs sentiments. I avoided the topic all together since it was all lumped into the giant lighting sticky thread.

Now I find myself popping into the lighting threads when they come up and I'm learning some things along the way for future use.

It's appreciated mod team. :thumb:

·
Registered
898 Posts
Great news! Thank you!

·
Premium Member
7,920 Posts
Will be watching for those...my wife is starting to mention problems seeing in the rain in the JK...but she doesn't use the fogs...they work "okay" for me...but I am gonna have to fix 'em.

The TJ with KCs spoiled me!!

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Eh, don't be be pissed. Not worth it. The end result was good so ;). WF ....saw the light.

Lots of other things to be pissed off about, like not having the right torx bit to take off your doors & having to drive 20 miles for a *&^% socket. THAT pissed me off.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts