Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Well just installed the Daystar lower switch panel, new lights (4) and got them all wired up, having some fitting issues but hopefully I will be able to fix that.

Has anyone installed the LED for a vehicle alarm in a 2010 Rubi Unlimited? If so where is the best place to drill the small hole?

Also has anyone taken apart the center console to add some interior lighting? Anyone have some photos of how it comes apart?

Thanks,

Eric
:dance:

·
Registered
21,478 Posts
Hi,

Well just installed the Daystar lower switch panel, new lights (4) and got them all wired up, having some fitting issues but hopefully I will be able to fix that.

Has anyone installed the LED for a vehicle alarm in a 2010 Rubi Unlimited? If so where is the best place to drill the small hole?

Also has anyone taken apart the center console to add some interior lighting? Anyone have some photos of how it comes apart?

Thanks,

Eric
:dance:
my LED is a couple of inches away from my VIN plate

·
Registered
104 Posts
Viper 2 way alarm comes with a windshield mounted antenna with the led mounted inside. No problems. Viper 5704 alarm.

·
Registered
21,478 Posts
here's where my LED is....right by the VIN....it's really small & my antenna is right above my rearview mirror.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts