Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need some in put please. Led lights or kc lights for my windshield corners and wd i want flood or spot beams!! New to this forum...be kind!! lmao

·
Registered
166 Posts
I prefer led's, personally.

I like to use spot pattern lights on anything above the hood, and flood pattern on anything bellow the hood (on bumper).

I feel like flood pattern lights on the A-pillers will give too much glare off of the hood.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I got the pair on my a-pillars for $20 on Amazon. They are fantastic. I had to do all the wiring myself but it's pretty easy. I can find the link for them tomorrow when I'm home if you're interested (or maybe someone else can post the link. A lot of us use these lights).

image-1200492110.jpg

·
Registered
252 Posts
I installed KC led lights on Mopar brackets. I like the set up because the lights are small enough and the brackets place them to the outside so I can't see the them when driving.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
I installed the 6 LED cube lights from Inspired Engineering and I am very happy with them. They are very bright.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ty freedomJK, just worried that they arent bright enough for what i want out of them and then wasted money and have to order new ones

1 - 15 of 15 Posts