Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2013 JK... i had the soft top on the other night and it rained a little bit. I noticed a had a small leak in the top and it leaked a little bit on the steering column. I started the jeep up and the lights, blinkers and the wipers wouldnt work (Emergency lights will work). I checked all the fuses and everything is intact. I did some research online and sounded like it could be the mulitfunction switch. So i changed out the switch and still the same result. Anybody have any idea what else it could possibly be?? Any help will be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
going on a week now. I even took the top off a couple of days after it happend... so it could possibly dry out.. but no such luck.

·
Super Moderator
7,836 Posts
I was thinking Clock Spring too.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Did some research on clock spring... im not sure if thats the problem.. seems like i would be having problems with my horn or airbag light going off and on!?!? Man, this is frustrating... warranty just expired too lol... go figure!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts