Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone now where I can get 2 lights and mount combo to put on my front bumper?

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Stock bumper? 7/16 drillbit took care of that for me. Then get some generic off road housings and nicer h3 or h1 bulbs.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya stock bumper. Where can I get some lights that are not to expensive? What brands?

·
Registered
4,917 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Ive got a YJ, hence the squares. If you have a non yj I would go round too.

Ill snap a pic tmrw for ya.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I got some round ones for my YJ cause they were cheap. Just $12.99 each at northern tool.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Jeep Motor vehicle

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
WranglerJR83 said:
I got some round ones for my YJ cause they were cheap. Just $12.99 each at northern tool.
Looks good. Mine are on the stock bumper and I wanted the stockish look. Totally with ya on cheap housings, tear em up and get some more.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
You do get what you pay for... That's why I always recommend KC lamps for their quality and 23 year warranty. $85 isn't that expensive either.

·
Registered
483 Posts
i got 4 130 watt day lighters they work great i have had then for years first on my ranger now on my yj as long as you take care of then they will last 23 years i think you should just go pic the money tree

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
So I gotta ask - you really feel the reflecter is worth so much? They will both use bulbs, put a good one in at the go and it is a half price light. I can tear a metal housing up about as easy as an abs plastic one.

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Raidan said:
I would still like to see pics of yours when you have the chance
Ill get one in a few minutes.

I dont think round looks bad on yjs, just that it isnt consistent with the headlights. Matter of preference, and to each his own.

·
Registered
4,917 Posts

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Gunz n tractorz said:
What is the difference between h3, h1, and h4 bulbs?
Thanks for the quote help ;)

The type of bulb, how it physically hooks into the housing. Do not ask me to translate.

View attachment 175598

Yes raidan, just drilled through the top of it. Careful drilling chrome, it can chip.

·
Registered
483 Posts
So I gotta ask - you really feel the reflecter is worth so much? They will both use bulbs, put a good one in at the go and it is a half price light. I can tear a metal housing up about as easy as an abs plastic one.
they were free

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts