Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

DO YOU LIKE THE RAPTOR LINER

Votes: 35 61.4%
  • DISLIKE

Votes: 22 38.6%
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
MARGARET, 10-14-51\6-1-12
10,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
so after wheeling my jeep and sliding it into a tree and putting a good size dent in the top of the rear door and getting rock rash on the drivers door, i decided to raptor line the lower half of the door's. the poll is easy, either you like it or not.. remember here in new england we have 2 types of trails those with rocks and mud and those with bigger rocks and mud.

edit,, i forgot to mention that i had the body shop trim an cut the bottom of the tub, so when i go to bigger tires i wont have a rubbing issue,, and yeah they re-spot welded it and used seam filler.

Attachments

·
Administrator
30,780 Posts
Very cool GM :thumb:

·
Registered
16,641 Posts
Different.. Me like :)

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
Me too...I've been looking at the pics now for several minutes, trying to decide. But I dig it. It's distinctive AND functional. Plus it helps that your fenders, rims, etc are black.

Yup...two thumbs up, IMO. :thumb::thumb:

·
Proud Wrangler Owner
717 Posts
Doesn't look too bad. Normally I wouldn't like two-tone but in your case, it actually looks pretty good.

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
Hey, is your grille black, too? Can't tell from the pics...I know it's not in your avatar.

·
Dont forget a Jack strap
30,851 Posts
The poll is at 100%, we actually all AGREE on something?
I like it but I about clicked dislike just to be different

·
Registered
5,091 Posts
That's pretty sweet. I have my fenders, rocksliders, bumpers, and my body armor done. Well kinda. It's not bed liner on it but it has the same texture. I thought about doing more of my jeep like that but I'm not sure yet.
I do have the inside done tho. I love it

·
Premium Member
28,214 Posts
The poll is at 100%, we actually all AGREE on something?
I like it but I about clicked dislike just to be different
well since iw as the first person to vote LIKE, every one else is just copying me :rofl::rolleyes:

·
MARGARET, 10-14-51\6-1-12
10,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey, is your grille black, too? Can't tell from the pics...I know it's not in your avatar.
no the grill is gun metal grey,,, im looking for a chrome one...:thumb:

·
Dont forget a Jack strap
30,851 Posts
schnutzy said:
well since iw as the first person to vote LIKE, every one else is just copying me :rofl::rolleyes:
right. That's it...
topher38 said:
Your such a rebel...
:punk:

·
Registered
371 Posts
Can't say as I would do it... but I wouldn't say it looks bad either. Definitely adds a subdued flare and uniqueness that is kind of cool.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts