Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Let the Jeepn Times Roll
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Genuine Like New Mopar Jeep Wrangler Freedom 3 piece standard black Hardtop. Fits 2 door models 09-15. Has tinted windows, rear defrost/wiper functions. Also comes with the Mopar storage bag for the removal and storage of the front 2 panels while you're out and about. And a Sureco utility cart for standing it upright when you rake it off the vehicle. Retail cost is $2700. Asking $1700. Can take Paypal as well. My wrangler came with it stock and have since converted to a premium soft top. So it is no longer required. Had only 2500 miles on vehicle when it was removed. Comes with all the mounting screws and the 2 turn knobs for the front end. THIS IS FOR PICKUP ONLY NO SHIPPING IS OFFERED!!!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Can I get some measurements?
Do you think you can strap/band it to a skid?
Trucking companies need exact dimensions and are asking for it to be palletized.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Can I get some measurements?
Do you think you can strap/band it to a skid?
Trucking companies need exact dimensions and are asking for it to be palletized.
Post it on Uship. Maybe you can get some of those yahoos from the TV show bid on it and get a good price.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts