Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me or does anyone elce think that the new jks should not have been painted lime green? What's with that! Gotta be the worst color so far! What do you guys think?

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
It's not a color I'd rock on my Jeep, but I've seen some pretty sweet lime green builds. Growing up I owned a succession of Kawasaki dirt bikes the same color.

All the Skittles colors seem to have a following. Long as they keep makin traditional colors, I'm cool with it...

·
Registered
250 Posts
It's better looking than that "save the ta-ta's" pink one that's for sale.

I used to have the Electric Lime Green Pearl Rubicon. It's unusual, and was one of the things that made me buy it.

...and you won't lose it in the snow...

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
You YJ guys never cease to amaze me.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
It's a good color, but I wouldn't buy one that color. Too loud for me to drive as a dd.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hey you mean gecko,hey i own one,whats with yours,is that your "time of the month red i see".SORRY DONT WANT TO OFFEND EYERYONE,just the first guy.

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
Rather have a new model jk any color than the old pos it looks like you have and I don't even have gecko. I think old red on old wranglers is ugly what you guys think?

·
Registered
8,554 Posts
Gecko is one of the "Skittles" colors. Some love'em, some hate'em. It's been the way of things for a long time now.

Nobody gets flamed for their Wrangler color choice here folks. So on that note, we'll lock this one down. :wavey:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.