Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just jeeps of Omaha. They have a website. Looks like they meet first Sunday of the month. I'm from Lincoln but I might check it out anyways to meet some jeep people and maybe someone will know more about lincoln stuff

·
Registered
168 Posts
Well that works good for you! Let be know how it is if you make it to a meet up
I registered on their site. Not much activity on it though. Every time I get on it I'm the only one online. Haven't seen a posting for the next meeting yet. I may attend if they post something just to check it out.

·
Registered
230 Posts
The JJOO group is a very active group but mostly face to face and Facebook seems a whole lot more active than the forum

·
Registered
419 Posts
I have seen your jeep at the gym HYVLTGE. I don't go there anymore, but youve parked next to mine a few times....and it made me leave quickly. nice work

·
Registered
35 Posts
New Jeep Owner

Just got my Jeep and looking for a Lincoln area club.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mr. Dave. I just saw your comment finally. I don't get on here much. But you know how it is... If you see a jeep you have to park next to it :). Mayhew. I have yet to find a lincoln group. Im on wicked jeeps tornado alley and just jeeps of omaha's Facebook pages a lot though. That's where I've found the most local action. Heading to world of wheels tonight to check out some of the guys rigs

·
Registered
18 Posts
I am in omaha, just jeeps had a meeting tonight but I was not able to go. River rats has an event soon and this summer, it might be something to check out.

·
Registered
35 Posts
River Rats?

I am in omaha, just jeeps had a meeting tonight but I was not able to go. River rats has an event soon and this summer, it might be something to check out.

Sounds like a hard core group! Not sure I can mess around "too much". This Jeep is my daily driver but I'd like to test it out a little bit.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts