Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I luv bourbonz!
3,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've been looking around for a DIY liner for the Jeep that comes in tan to match the interior. The only one I have found has been Rhino Lining and the local dealer here wants $400 to do it.

Does anyone know of a similar product that I can get in tan that has a DIY kit?

Thanks in advance for all of your help. :)

·
Registered
576 Posts
Get it done by a pro, I wish I had! DIY stuff sucks.
I disagree, I have seen plenty of DIY stuff look and work great. I plan on Herculineing my Jeep here very soon.

·
Registered
925 Posts
YOu have to do all the prep work though... and they usually take responsibility for nothing. Tape everything off that shouldn't have liner on it otherwise it will.
yeah, im too busy for that, which is why i just paid to get it rhino lined. the guy said he would do it for $700 if i just brought it in, or $450 if i took everything out of it myself except the driver's seat. I went with option number 2, and brought him a completely empty jeep except for the drivers seat to save a little. but the prep work is pretty involved (cleaning everything pretty good, then sanding the surface so it adheres good)

·
Registered
270 Posts
Your $400. estimate is really pretty good. I gutted my interior myself & they still charged me $770. to Rhino Line my interior. Granted I have a Hard Top that stayed on when they did the job. But even at the price I paid its worth ever cent. My dogs ride around with me, with the Cotten/Canves seat covers the interior is Lab proof.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts