Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need new tie rods.
I was going to get the synergy upgrade but they are out of stock until April. I deploy at the end this month. Does anyone else have anything they recommend for the 2014 jk.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tie rid. Everyone seems to be waiting for more. Synergy is about the o my one I can find who makes whole bar system

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wore out the stock ones in 5k miles with stock tires. If I'm going to spend the money I'm going to get some heavy duty onee

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll upload the video when I get home. Won't let me upload to YouTube without wifi. Already had it verified by the dealership as well it needs replaced. Problem is I out a lift and what not on it so they won't warranty it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Money isn't the problem. I'm running m1151 hmmve tire and rims. I think the wheel adapter is 3-4 inches would have to doubled check measurements when I get home.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Money isn't the problem. I'm running m1151 hmmve tire and rims. I think the wheel adapter is 3-4 inches would have to doubled check measurements when I get home.
I wonder which unit at fort Riley is missing their turn in. Sounds like money and common sense is the problem.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp-Pl-QEatM
Is the link to the video to show how lose my tie rods are.

I wonder which unit at fort Riley is missing their turn in. Sounds like money and common sense is the problem.
Negative I purchased them.

They you can run any unit.
RK, Currie, Ruff Stuff (if you or someone can weld), Carolina MS if you feel rich
Steering Tie Rod & Steering Stabalizer Mount / Ram Clevis Combo | Carolina Metal Masters
Those look pretty sweet ill have to call them up and talk to them.
A Synergy bar is about 350 so its not that much more.

How heavy are those tires and adapters? This could be why the parts wore out in 5k miles.
~125 flat for tire and rim and 5 pounds for the adapter. So yes they are heavy and thats why im trying to get a heavy duty bar.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts