Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
-Smittybilt CO2 setup....brand new never used though dusty from sitting. Sells for a bit over $300...asking $275 but tossing in the $50 bracket to mount it to the jeep.

-Driver side soft top channel $25

-JKS adjustable bump stops PN 1100 (86-92 MJ front, 84-01 XJ front, 93-98 ZJ front, 97-06 TJ/LJ front or rear, 2007+ JK front) $75 obo

-TJ 1/2 doors. Passenger side black with some rust along usual lower lip that can be cleaned up easily. Driver side dark blue and has some rot that would benefit from a bit of patching to make it last longer but can be used as is just fine. Passenger side upper has a tear and is best used as a donor frame. -$300

-TJ Fiberglass (Hard) Upper Door Sliders by Bestop- They are the uppers in the last 2 pics with the glass windows. (pretty rare and dont see them all that often). Selling online for anywhere between $850-1200. Looking for $375.

-Garvin G1 rear bumper swing out tire carrier- fits 1976-2006 CJ/YJ/TJ. Comes with Hi-lift mount and basket. Originally sold for >$2k With these options. Going a different route so asking $600 obo

-Pair of 3.5-4" front TJ coils unknown brand- $20

-TJ/LJ Hi-lift jack lockable hood mount brackets- $20

-96-2002 mirror relocation brackets- Free with purchase of anything else.

Please shoot me a PM if you have any questions

Attachments

·
Registered
759 Posts
And they love their new home. :)

I ended up also getting a full set of bolts/inserts for the door mounting. Some polish and mounting and work like a champ.

·
Registered
759 Posts
The glass sliders I purchased. Jp would have to respond on the vinal ones.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts