Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so ive finally become fortunate enough to own a wrangler! i now own "little miss blue", a 1994 Jeep YJ running a 4.0L and 5 speed with 74,xxx original miles.

The PO did some modding of their own before i got the jeep. Everything was bought from Quadtratec and installed professoinally. the mods include:

warn rock crawler front bumper w/ d-rings-
Warn rock crawler rear bumper-
K&N cold air intake
power aid Throttle body spacer
31x10.5r15 Yokohama geolander mt's
pro-comp shocks and steering stabilizer
Possibly a small shackle lift (if somebody could post a picture of what a jeep looks like with only a shackle lift. my shackles look much longer than my brothers do on his 88 yj. ill try to post a picture sometime today of my shackles.
Polk sound system w/ sound bar

and so far my plans for the jeep are:

hardtop- done and coated with bedliner
new radiator-
new clutch-
replacement hood- PO had a branch fall on it causing some small dents.
stinger winch bumper- bought waiting to be put on
hid halo headlights
4.5" rough country lift
35x12.5r15 general grabber at2's
rear bumper and tire carrier
bushwacker flat fender flares
slip yoke eliminator- bought and waiting for lift
CV driveshaft
sway bar quick disconnects
winch (superwinch 9000?
rock sliders w/ step-
50" arsenal LED light bar and upper windsheild mounts
LED pods on lower windshield mounts
20-22" hood mounted LED light bar
LED pods and light bar (unknown size) on stinger

If any of you guys could give me tips or suggestions on budget grand for some of these products or experiences with certain brands it is much appreciated! its my first ever build so any advice and help would be very much appreciated!

IMG_0281.jpg

IMG_0283.jpg

IMG_0379.jpg

i will be posting pictures of the hard top install and i will take pictures of any new installs from now on.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
YJ Hardtop install

so about 3 weeks ago was when i did the radiator and also installed a hartop i bought off of craigslist. it was a little rough and it was blue when we got it! but after about 2 hours of sanding and a little bit of fiberglass bondo we were able to put a couple of coat of bed liner on her! all it took was a couple of hours of father son bonding time, some elbow grease, a couple of choice words:censored: and laughing at eachother in the end because after 3 hours of sanding we both looked like smurfs!:rofl::lmao:

IMG_0303.jpg

IMG_0304.jpg

IMG_0296.jpg

IMG_0306.jpg

IMG_0307.jpg

·
Registered
294 Posts
Hey Brother. Nice job on the hard top and what an awesome garage you have to work in. Those shackles looked ok to me but I've never had any before. I'm sure someone else can advise better on them though.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Brother. Nice job on the hard top and what an awesome garage you have to work in. Those shackles looked ok to me but I've never had any before. I'm sure someone else can advise better on them though.
thank you very much sir! and i guess that garage is just the perk of having your father work for the town police!:whistling::D:punk:

and yeah i posted another thread and everyone said they are definitely lift shackles! someone thought they may be rough country so ill look into that!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts