Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, this is going to be a slow build based on available money.

Couple of mods Smittybilt Gear tailgate cover

Rugged Ridge locking fuel door

I have also added Quadratec floor liners, Rugged Ridge grab handles front and rear, and Smittybilt SRC side step/rock rails. I also added a home made long grab handle for my kids to get in and out of the rear seats.

Coming shortly are front and rear bumpers and if budget allows some real tires.

Attachments

·
i'm back
13,706 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Good day. I have a 2007 and I am wondering if any one know if a new engine 3.6 from a newer jk would fit in my 2007..

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Lol, anybody that actually hits a rock lobster Wrangler needs to be designated as legally blind on their drivers license.
Slow builds are fun, it's continuous gratification and the Visa card doesn't get beat to death.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Can't wait to see it, too bad you won't be able to get it on right away. I know the feeling.

·
i'm back
13,706 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Lol, anybody that actually hits a rock lobster Wrangler needs to be designated as legally blind on their drivers license.
Slow builds are fun, it's continuous gratification and the Visa card doesn't get beat to death.
People on cell phones aren't looking at the color of the jeep. Dude texting ran into the back of my Solar Yellow LJ a few months back. No way he shouldn't have seen that.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
She wasn't on cell and the roads were ice covered, plus she was way to inexperienced to be driving on it as fast as she was. Leason learned for her and free mod money for me. Oh I also installed a set of rugged ridge mat black vent visors. They already have saved the inside as my daughter left her window down a little during the snow/rain storm.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
70 Posts
Any rub with those tires on the stock wheels?

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Installed a Smittybilt SRC rear bumper. My two girls were my only helpers wish I had taken photos of them turning wrenches it was cute. I will post pics of the bumper later. Seems well built and fit was nice and tight. If anything I would change in the design I would add a third bolt to the frame attachments more like the stock tow hook. Thought about the ebay generic version, but there are subtle differences between the two and for me and using it to tow the smittybilt seemed more stought.

1 - 20 of 112 Posts