Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,872 Posts
Road Rage will continue to get worse as everything else in "our" society continues it's slide into the abyss.
Once the slide starts too things happen, it Continues and it Accelerates.
History has shown that ALL great civilizations eventually implode of their own accord - internal strife while all the while the focus is on outward threats.

Oh well......

Somebody pulls out in front of me or whatever.... I blow them a kiss.

·
Premium Member
5,669 Posts
But was he using a Falcon Shock to prove its durability?!?!
1) I couldn't see a Falcon shock in the video -- how did you know that's what he used?
2) You have a Hydro Blue JKU. mmhmmmm.
3) Lots of people from Arizona also visit Forida...

I'm just sayin'...

·
Premium Member
16,872 Posts
In Pa (now) we have the castle doctrine which basically says, "IF you fear for your safety" you can use deadly force to protect yourself "Anywhere". Doesn't have to be in your home AND you do not have to attempt retreat.

I imagine "If" someone came at someone yelling and screaming and carrying a Large cylindrical object and spitting vulgarity they just might find themselves looking at the dirty side of the grass these days.

just sayin'

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
I was wondering why he hadn't been posting here lately...in the can. hehe where he belongs. I suppose mommy and daddy bought him everything he ever wanted and now he's not real good at sharing things, like the road.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Welcome to Tampa my friends! Just takes one skillet head to make the rest of us look bad. For those of us down here that carry concealed his outcome would have been completely different. Lived down here almost all of my life and it just keeps getting worse. Had some idiot in a Prius cut me off yesterday..... A Prius, really? And everyone is in a giant hurry to go nowhere important...

·
Premium Member
852 Posts
Happy that Jeep driver was a jeep girl

Happy to see that the Jeep driver swinging the pipe was a jeep girl . Go get em jeep girl . :bop:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts