Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at installing some small cameras in the front and back of my Jeep. I have a sock my gig GPS radio. As of now, the blue tooth and front and rear camera functions are not functional. My questions is two part:

1. Can a dealership "unlock" these functions; if so any idea on cost or what needs to be stated to have these features unlocked by the dealer?

2. If I have to buy the lock-pic device and software - will it allow me to see out the front and/or back if I have the two cameras connected? Will the blue tooth work?

I'm actually thinking of buying the Delta light bar that has a built in camera for the front (part of the light bar). (Delta Combo Scout Bar for JEEP< TRUCKS & SUV, w/Rock Crawl. and Camera & Sensors-RH1)

Any comments / advice is appreciated.

- Please keep this on topic!! I know there are other things Lock Pic can do - not interested in other stuff it can do that is against the law!!! Thanks.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I was reading that you can do up to 3 cameras. I have asked how this is going to look? Split screen in two? I ordered a rear camera to be drilled into center bumper. Worked great on my hummer!! And a front non mirror camera for front!
Not sure where to mount yet? Under bumper? Not needing a winch? In grill behind mess grill like this pic I also want to put mopar lock installed I was told jeep might have to reprogram?

Ill keep ya posted!
Ed

1 - 2 of 2 Posts