Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I have a mint 93 with the half doors. The Lock RodClips that go to the cylinder are shot. They seem impossible to find. any advise or insight or alternative methods of repair appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
4,199 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
I bought a mixed clip kit at AutoZone for $6 that had a unit that perfectly replaced my one bad unit after shopping the internet for an actual Mopar clip that ran from $15 to $25 each.

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
I bought a mixed clip kit at AutoZone for $6 that had a unit that perfectly replaced my one bad unit after shopping the internet for an actual Mopar clip that ran from $15 to $25 each.

wow thats crazy, i have several brand new ones laying around from when i bought doors and lock cylinders from Mopar. I think the lock cylinder kit was like $20 and it came with the rod and clip if i remember right.

·
Registered
445 Posts
+1

AZ, Oreilly's, etc. Look in the 'Help' section.

Reactions: chris yoos

·
Registered
55 Posts
As I recall, I think it was a yellow clip that fit the lock rod like it was made for it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts