Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just locked my keys in my wrangler. What's worse is that I left them in the ignition with my lights on, and the door not shut all the way, but enough to where I couldn't open it back because it was locked. I'm at work, so I unzipped my side window and had my manager crawl in to get them lmao (he's tiny) can't believe I did that

·
Registered
80 Posts
Managed to lock my keys in my hard top JK (really easy to do if you don't have power locks! #millennialgenerationproblems ). Had to call a guy that snuck an air bladder between the door and the pillar and "air pried" the door away from the frame. Then reached in with a hanger and pulled the lock. It was fascinating.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Managed to lock my keys in my hard top JK (really easy to do if you don't have power locks! #millennialgenerationproblems ). Had to call a guy that snuck an air bladder between the door and the pillar and "air pried" the door away from the frame. Then reached in with a hanger and pulled the lock. It was fascinating.
Lucky you had someone with an air bladder!

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Just locked my keys in my wrangler. What's worse is that I left them in the ignition with my lights on, and the door not shut all the way, but enough to where I couldn't open it back because it was locked. I'm at work, so I unzipped my side window and had my manager crawl in to get them lmao (he's tiny) can't believe I did that

women.....:mooning:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.